St. Catherine Catholic
270 Main Street
Roman Catholics first came to Copperhill with the copper mines in the late nineteenth century. But the Italian workers moved on as the mines became less productive. From about 1935 the current parish worshipped in a large hall of a clothing store owned by John Jabley and later in the Jabley home. Priests came from other larger parishes to provide mass. The current church was built in 1950.