Union Grove, TN
of God of
This was the site of a community church where A. J. Tomlinson was able to organize one of the earliest
congregations in 1904. It was also the location of the second General Assembly of the
. Although the original building has been torn down, the current building includes photographs of the first building, and a large concrete marker tells the history of the site.